Wow! Comrade Phil has tagged me in regards to this meme. The meme is back comrades….
Summer songs. As someone who kinda sorta likes the sun but forgets to put her factor 50 on… here are my summer songs.
1. Summer Breeze – The Isley Brothers
2. Summer in the City – The Lovin’ Spoonful
3. I don’t know who the band were except to say they did I really cool jazz bop version of Van Morrison’s Moondance, it was a woman singing (circa 1990-1992) but can’t remember who it was. It was such a relaxing tune to chillax to on a summer’s eve… Flat mate used to play it all the time. Good memories.
4. At the River - Groove Armada
5. In the Waiting Line – Zero 7
6. Why Can’t There Be Love – Dee Edwards
7. Sunday Girl – Blondie